Family

Family

Sunday, September 27, 2015

12 Week Update {Baby B #2}





How Far Along: I am technically 13 weeks now, but when I took this picture, I was 12. Now that the cat is out of the bag, these updates will be on time.

Weight Gain: As of my 2nd OB appointment on Tuesday Sept. 22, I had lost a pound. I love the fact that I can compare to my first pregnancy because at this point with Bennett I had gained 1 lb.....
 
Symptoms: Nausea, heartburn, exhaustion. Those have been the norm the past 6 weeks. As of week 12, I started feeling lightheaded too. Definitely, very different from my pregnancy with Bennett! Weeks 6-10 with Babe #2 were rough, but lately the nausea has been on and off. Fingers crossed the nausea will go away completely very soon!

Cravings/Aversions: No Cravings, no aversions. Nothing in particular makes me feel sick other than just being too hungry, too full, or too tired, which is 95% of my day:)

What I am Missing:  Tailgating is difficult (ie, boring) without alcohol:) Other than that, not really missing anything. 

Size Of Baby: Size of a Lime or Large Plum. Around 2 inches long and half an ounce

Sleep: Sleep has been great! No issues here. I am normally so exhausted by the end of the day that the minute my head hits the pillow, I am out. Not even needing to get up to use the bathroom, yet. As of right now, I can usually make it through the entire night.

Clothing: No Maternity Clothing here yet
 
Gender: Not sure yet. Based on how I have been feeling, I would say Girl. But, I go back and forth on Gender predictions

Nursery: Not started, not even close

Baby Purchases: No purchases. Probably won't for a while, at least until we know if Baby is a boy or a girl

Best Moment This Week: Hearing baby's heartbeat at our Dr. appointment. I hate this early phase, before you feel movement, you really have no idea what is going on in there!

Big Brother: Bennett definitely understands that there is a baby in there. We talk about a baby brother or sister with him a lot. And if I lift my shirt up to show my belly (which is non existent so far) he will pat it with his hand and say baby??

Looking Forward To:  Feeling movement, starting to show a bump

3 comments:

  1. Hadley was due April 3rd, I bet you have a girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably random, but I still follow you from our August 2013 baby center board, I'm 13 weeks pregnant too, due April 3rd. Our babies will be exactly the same ages!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not random at all! I follow your blog as well! Congrats!!!!

      Delete