Family

Family

Friday, October 9, 2015

{Friday Five}

{ONE}
Last week, Bennett visited the dentist for the second time. The first time he was so scared and wanted me to sit on the chair with him, in my lap. This time, nope, he's a big boy now. He hopped right up into the chair, waited patiently for the Dr. (albeit, watching Daniel Tiger on the tv above), and cooperated so well during the appointment. Seriously......what a big boy!
 
 
{TWO}
We have been busy checking items off of our Fall Bucket List!
 
This past week we visited a Pumpkin Patch, Made Chili, picked out a Halloween costume, and got lost in a corn maze.
 
 
 
 
 
{THREE}
Love love love my job, but seriously, does anyone else ever feel like this?! I know....I know.....I have complete control over what I look at and respond to while at home, but, it is just so hard!!!!
 
 
 
{FOUR}
Speaking of work. I spent the last 2 days at the Iowa SHRM Conference. It was a fun new experience and I got a lot of great information. I love working in HR and cannot wait to see where my career heads in the next couple of years!
 
 
 



 
 
{FIVE}
I bought tickets to Night Eyes at Blank Park Zoo and could not be more excited! I have been wanting to take Bennett to the zoo all summer and just never found the time. Cannot wait to update you all on how much fun we have at this event!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment