Family

Family

Friday, September 25, 2015

{Friday Five}

Happy Friday!!!

Missed a Friday Five last week. Oops! I will blame it on not feeling well, because let's be honest, that is usually what is holding me back these days.

{ONE}
With babe #2 on the way, I have been giving a lot of thought to Bennett's big boy room. Currently, he is in his crib (with the side rail taken off, ie as a daybed), but soon we will need to transition him to a twin bed to use the crib again. My goal is to have Bennett's new room all finished by Christmas, so then after Christmas, we can focus on Nursery #2. After MUCH (and I say that emphatically because Josh and I agree on NOTHING when it comes to decorating our house), we found bedding for Bennett's twin bed.

Found at Kohls, and bonus: 15% off today!!!!

 
 
{TWO}
I got a good laugh out of this because I am SO horrible at laundry. I will start it one day, and it could literally take me days upon days to finish just one load. Josh, on the other hand, is always right on top of it, and he has to force me to do it. I HATE laundry!!! H-A-T-E
 
 
 
 
{THREE}
Also got a good laugh out of this one. The other day I bought a plaid shirt from Old Navy for $22. What a great deal! Well, you can only get free shipping if you spent $50, so naturally, I found a couple more items to buy. When I got home, Josh was baffled by this logic:) Instead of spending $30 ($22+$7 shipping), I decided to spend an extra $20, instead of saving $20. Yep!
 
 
{FOUR}
Weekend plans: None! The rest of the crew is heading to Iowa City for the Hawkeye game, but I am SO looking forward to spending the day at home watching it on TV. I am babysitting Grace and Elin (along with Bennett), but so excited to be home. You have no idea how tired this girl has been!
 
 
{FIVE}


I made Chicken Strawberry Salad Wrap's a couple of times this past week for lunch. They were AHHHH-mazing. Recipe included in the link.
 
 
 
 
Have a great weekend everyone!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment