Family

Family

Friday, September 11, 2015

{Friday Five}

Good Afternoon! The weather has cooled down A LOT in the past week. I am actually wearing a sweater today and it is hard to believe a week ago it was almost 100 degrees out! This cooler weather has me excited about fall everything! My birthday is in the fall, our wedding anniversary is in the fall, football consumes our life, it is just a great time of year! Don't get me wrong, I totally love summer and the warm weather but there is just something welcoming about 60 degree temps and changing everything up!
 
 
{ONE}
This weekend is the annual Iowa/Iowa State game. I have always been conflicted on who to root for. Typically, as long as either team is not playing each other, I root for both. But, when your family (and mostly husband) are Iowa Fans, things start to get a little hairy, especially when I pull this bad boy out! Can't wait for it to make its annual appearance tomorrow during the game!
 
 
 
{TWO}
I am CRAVING some Fall comfort food!
 
Like this!
 
 
Or this one!
 
Or this one!
 
{THREE}
This past week I attended HopeKids Volunteer training. I am going to be volunteering for Kindergarten and 1st Grade Sunday School once a month for the 2015/2016 school year. Can't decide if I am more nervous or excited!
 
 
{FOUR}
Saw this the other day and couldn't help but laugh.
 
 
The best part is that we (myself, Josh, Nate and Emily) were discussing this not long ago. Do you remember back when Yoga pants didn't exist? We do! I don't ever remember wearing yoga pants to and from class at ISU. It was always cotton sweatpants. As much as I love a pair of good yoga pants, I will take a pair of these any day!
 
 
 
{FIVE}
I am determined to get a pedicure this weekend. It has been months since I last went. Feeling very fallish, so something like these perhaps?
 
 
 
Have a great weekend everyone!!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment