Family

Family

Friday, September 4, 2015

{Friday Five}

Starting something new to add some content to this little blog o'mine. We all know how horrible at blogging I really am, so bear with me folks.

{ONE}
I am LOVING plaid right now. I just bought myself this cute little piece and cannot wait for it to arrive!
 
{TWO}
Speaking of fall, I am jumping on this bandwagon. Not sure how they are going to look, but I am pretty excited to try.

{THREE}
Fall means one thing in our household: FOOTBALL. We are going to be sweating our butts off tomorrow but hopefully the hawks can make it worth it and pull off Win #1!!! Wish us luck as we also attempt to bring Bennett. More to come on how that pans out later......

 
 
 
{FOUR}
Looking forward to this read. Our Small Group recently decided to do a girls study and guys study in addition to our group study. The girls are going to be reading this book, and I am very excited to jump in!


{FIVE}
We recently had Bennett's 2 year photo's taken. We got a little teaser of what's to come! I cannot wait to see the rest! If anyone is looking for a great photographer, I highly recommend Sarah McConnell
 
 
 
 
 
Have a great weekend everyone!!!
 
 
 
 




 


1 comment: