Family

Family

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Baby Shower #1

My first baby shower was April 27th at my mom's house in Eldridge. My mom and sister hosted it and they did a great job! We got a lot of really great gifts and I feel MUCH less anxiety now that we have some of the basics for little Baby B. I thought I would share some of the pictures from the day:)
My mom did an AWESOME job on the diaper cake (with the help of her boss, Jaime. Obviously, they were not doing much "work" that day:) )



 
Opening LOTS of great presents!

We asked that everyone bring a children's book instead of a card, and my niece, Morgan, LOVED all the books. She immediately took them from me so she could read them herself.

My mom with her two daughters and (current) grandkids:) Soon enough she can add another one!!

Family picture again with Grandma
 
 
My next shower is on June 2nd and is hosted by Josh's family. Honestly, I hate showers, but I am so excited about it!!! I love being able to get things for our little guy.
 
I have been feeling a little baby-buying fever lately, so I may just go out today and buy myself a few fun things for him:)

No comments:

Post a Comment