Family

Family

Thursday, May 16, 2013

26 Week Update

 
How Far Along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +18 lbs
Maternity clothes? Absolutely, but still mixing a few non maternity pieces if I can.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Getting a little tougher, I feel like I have a more restless sleep. I just don't feel completely rested everyday and have been more tired this week.

Best moment this week: Our second Ultrasound on Tuesday-little guy was VERY stubborn though and we didn't get any good pictures of him.
Miss Anything? Not being stared at-Lately I feel like a circus act. Everyone stares at the belly now and/or only can talk about my pregnancy or babies in general. It's ok, I really don't mind but I just have been noticing it a lot more lately:)
Movement: All the time!
Food cravings: Oreos, fruit, fruit snacks have been a favorite this past two weeks
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just when I am so tired I get really sick feeling
Have you started to show yet: yep! and loving it!
Gender prediction:  Boy
Belly Button in or out? usually out, but you can see it move in and out when he is moving around
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy mostly, really excited about starting my third trimester. Getting more tired lately though too which is making me irritable
Looking forward to: Child Preparation class on Saturday-ALL day, not looking forward to the all day class,  but I am excited about hearing some of the things they will teach us about getting ready for labor

Labor Signs? No labor signs, no Braxton hicks contractions, so far so good!

Anything Else???? Baby B is now estimated at 2 lbs 3 oz. According to the dr. he is above what is normal at this point which is good news in terms of his development. I now start my every 2 week appt's, which is exciting but exhausting at the same time. Everything looks and sounds great!! We had the glucose test on Tuesday also, I haven't heard back so......no news is good news. I didn't mind the drink that everyone complains about. Mine was lemon-lime flavor which made me happy because I am not a huge orange flavor fan.


3 comments:

  1. Not sure if someone has already asked this or if you've said but where did you get the chalkboard or how did you make it?? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry I didn't get to this sooner! My life has been crazy busy! It was so easy!!!! I bought a piece of large framed art at Goodwill (something with a piece of glass in it). Then I bought chalkboard paint at Menards and painted the glass, a couple of coats. Then when the chalkboard paint was dry I covered it with tape and paper and spray painted the frame of the picture white. I have had to redo this 2 or 3 times since the start of my pregnancy because the chalkboard starts to get faded from all the chalk and the white paint discolors from the chalk dust too. Let me know if you have any other questions!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. That is a great idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete