Family

Family

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Halfway Point!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!
 


 
How far along? 20 weeks, 2 days-Can you believe it?! I am already half way through this pregnancy!!!!!!
Total weight gain/loss: a little unsure right now, at the ultrasound almost 2 weeks ago I was up 8 lbs. but I also contribute that to drinking LOTS of water before the ultrasound to be sure we got a good shot.
Maternity clothes? Pretty regularly now, especially on the weekends. For work I am still wearing regular pants with a belly band. My clothes just are not fitting as well as they used to
Stretch marks? Nothing!  But MAN, does my belly itch!! I can definitely tell it is stretching out now. Lotion is my best friend right now
Sleep: Sleep is getting a little tougher lately. I am able to sleep partially on my tummy still, especially with the help of a body pillow which helps. But I have been having a hard time falling back asleep after waking up to use the restroom. I am not necessarily uncomfortable, just a little more restless 

Best moment this week: We registered at Babies R Us and Target, which I thought was going to be more fun but it was much more overwhelming than I thought it would be. I am including it in the best moment because it was really fun to finally start picking some things out for our little guy. Josh loves registering for everything that has a basketball, baseball, or football on it which makes me excited because I know how proud of this little guy he already is!
Miss Anything? There is a new "strawberry lime-a-rita" out for summertime which looks REALLY good. We also went to hibachi the other night, and the sushi was looking REALLY good also
Movement: Baby B moves pretty regularly right after I eat, towards the end of the night between 8-10 before bed, and usually anytime I have caffeine:) Oops, I know I am not supposed to be drinking it, but I don't do it much!
Food cravings: Still spicy, salty, or Asian food. Now that it is getting warmer out, frozen yogurt has been a fave also!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still counting my blessings, no queasiness or sickness here!
Have you started to show yet: Yep! And I love looking at it, it's so beautiful to me.
Gender prediction: It's officially a boy!!!
Belly Button in or out? Inny/outie mix
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have been very happy. I try not to let as much stress me out right now, I just keep reminding myself that life is going to happen, whether it be at work or at home, and there are worse things that could be happening. We are so blessed with all the wonderful things happening to us right now. Today is Easter Sunday and I could not be more happy and excited for the next year to see what it brings.
Looking forward to: Painting the nursery hopefully next weekend


Anything Else???? Like I said above, we have been so happy and blessed so far. Today is Easter, and I wanted to include a picture of Josh and I this afternoon at Easter dinner. We have had so much love and support from both sides of our families and are so appreciative of all of their advice, guidance, and gifts! Oh, the gifts, I cannot believe how much we have already gotten for this little guy, and we haven't even had a shower for him yet! I cannot begin to tell you how much we appreciate the gifts. It is so hard for me to not go out and buy things for him, but I have to keep reminding myself we are receiving and will continue to receive many gifts over the course of the next year!

We are hoping Baby B continues to grow and progress, we pray for him nightly to continue a healthy pregnancy for mommy (haha I can't get used to saying that yet). Lucky for us we will get to see him a couple more times in the next 20 weeks. The doctors want to continue to monitor his growth due to where the umbilical cord is attached to the placenta, nothing to worry about, but like I said, we just get a couple more ultrasounds which most other people don't get:) Please keep him in your prayers, and god willing, he continues to grow at a healthy rate inside of me.

 
 
**This girl is in desperate need of a spray tan:) I cannot wait for summer time to finally be here so we can get some sun!!!
 
 
 
Just in case everyone was wondering:) Sorry, little man, but we just love to show you off already!
 
Sorry, the blog took a little longer these last few weeks. I feel like I have been busy, I will try to keep up on it a little more. Have a wonderful week, the weather has been so beautiful and I am so happy it is finally spring!!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your blog! I am due August 14th, so it is so great to be able to read and relate to someone!

    ReplyDelete