Family

Family

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

17 Week Update

How far along? 17 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: up 5 pounds as of 03/04, which was our last dr. appt., right on track!
Maternity clothes? I use my belly band on a daily basis now for my work pants. I can still fit into some of my pre-pregnancy jeans, but mostly wearing leggings with maternity shirts on the weekends. Just trying to get more comfortable, I feel like we grow by the hour now:)
Stretch marks? Nope still looking good
Sleep: Still sleeping on my tummy for portions of the night, it isn't too uncomfortable yet. I suspect this will end fairly soon. I fall asleep pretty easily and I sleep pretty well all night, having LOTS of vivid dreams though which I think results in me being tired in the morning even though I THINK I got a great nights sleep.

Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move on a more consistant basis, in the morning, during work, while I am hanging out, all the time now!
Miss Anything? I saw some Summer Shandy in Hyvee earlier this week, we all know what that means.....summer is upon us, and Summer Shandy is my favorite beer in the whole world, especially because it only comes out in the summer time. Good news is-it is coming out, and that means summer is that much closer. Bad news is-I can't drink it :( :( :(
Movement: All the time now! Josh has felt movement too, but rarely. Everytime I tell him to come put his hand on my tummy, that little stinker stops moving! I think it's hilarious, Josh is somewhat of a jokester and our little peanut is already messing with daddy BAHAHAHA, a little taste of his own medicine perhaps?
Food cravings: Still mostly spicy foods or salty foods, asian food in particular.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling great! No queesy or sickness here. YAY!
Have you started to show yet: We have a definate bump now! I love it!!!!!
Gender prediction: We find out in exactly 6 days.....I have been on a boy kick lately, can't wait to find out next week!
Belly Button in or out? Inny/outie mix
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!!! Although I did start bawling tonight when I ruined dinner, hormones still get the best of me, but it has been better lately. Tons of energy in the afternoons which is great!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender on March 19th!!!


Anything Else???? Check out this nursery! We have the staples, which is exciting! I can't wait to start filling it up with blue or pink!!




3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through Pinterest of course! Congrats on your little one! Love the sweet pics :) I am due August 4, 2013 so we are close! My blog is babyeliemakes3.blogspot.com if you are interested. I'm going to start following you! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute. I love looking at one that has a due date near me. Im due Aug 31. Sabraneric@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to know more about these suggestive points. Give me little more brief and I think they can help me. Here the mentioned points are very useful and I am definitely going to adopt in my life.อาหาร สำหรับ เด็ก

    ReplyDelete