Family

Family

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Nursery Update

We painted the nursery this weekend! We painted it all grey, Grey Stone, to be exact. It ended up being a more "blue-grey" but I still love it. It looks really nice.
 
 
Here are some pics once we got the furniture back in. I need to find a changing pad cover, thinking  navy blue chevron to match the crib sheets.


 
 
My goal is to have the nursery navy blue and green, with golf accents. Below is a picture I bought off etsy. If anyone has other ideas, they are greatly appreciated! So far, this is the only golf accent I have:)
 
 
My other idea is to put 3 8x10 photos above the dresser "A B C" but with each letter have a little golf club, golf ball, or flag next to the letter. I need to recruit one of my friends with a graphic design program to help me:) If anyone can help, I would love you forever! I don't think it will be too difficult once I explain my vision. Let me know if any readers can help me out and we can talk more;)
 
I am excited for my showers, it has been hard not to buy more things, but I know after we have my showers we will have a better idea of what we need to buy.
 
So far we are registered at Babies R Us and Target. Been trying to get to Buy Buy Baby but we have been so busy lately! And registering takes time......and isn't as fun as it sounds. Registering for the wedding was fun. Registering for a baby, whole different story. I have no idea what this baby needs:)

2 comments:

  1. Love the color and patterns in the room!
    You are so right about baby registry... It wasn't nearly as much fun as the wedding! :) Just hang tight, you'll get so much stuff from your showers, hopefully you won't have to buy much at all!

    ReplyDelete