Family

Family

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

{Gender Reveal}

I know you all have been PATIENTLY waiting!!!!
 
So here is the news......Baby Boettcher is a........
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 BABY BOY!!!!
 
 
Will post more later, but I just wanted to let everyone know! Today has been a really crazy amazing day and my phone has been blowing up all day with everyone excited to hear the news. Baby is healthy and growing well, and we could NOT be more excited:)
 
More details to come.......:)

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Boys are SO much fun. What exciting new! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Congratulations! ^_^ It seems we're due at about the same time (Aug. 25 for me), I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Just stumbled upon your blog through Pinterest somehow! Congrats on your baby boy! I was just married in September 2012 and we're expecting our first bundle as well! Due August 24th! Though we don't find out the gender until April 1st! Feels like forever away still! Haha.

    ReplyDelete