Family

Family

Sunday, June 2, 2013

29 Week Update

 
How Far Along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Oh man, the weight has really been bothering me for some reason this week. +24 lbs.....it's normal, Dr. said I am in the 56% percentile for weight gain, but man it was tough for me this week to see the scale read what it did.
Maternity clothes? Yep!!! and mixing non-maternity items in also. Bought the dress above for $13.00 at Target. I love a good deal!
Stretch marks? Not seeing anything yet
Sleep: Sleep has been great these last couple weeks. I have definitely been feeling MUCH more tired again (as opposed to the second trimester when I had TONS of energy). Lately, it feels like I can hardly get through the day-so falling asleep and sleeping has been amazing. I am used to 1-2 bathroom visits per night now, so just being able to fall back asleep right away is great sleep in my book.
Best moment this week: My second baby shower was today. It was hosted by Josh's aunts and we got a lot of really great items to add to our collection:) Afterwards, I organized his room and made a list of everything else we will need to buy on our own. I am so excited!!!
Miss Anything? Sangria, Mojitos, Margaritas, pretty much any fun summer cocktails. I just want to sit on a patio and drink a yummy summery drink.
Movement: He feels like he's always moving, now I can feel limbs and can push them out of the way if they are poking me in the wrong spot.
Food cravings: I haven't been craving anything really
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not at all
Have you started to show yet: did you read what I said above? +24 lbs......luckily most of it is all in my belly. I really don't feel like I have gained weight anywhere else or feel like I am bloating anywhere else yet.
Gender prediction:  Boy
Belly Button in or out? Out for good now
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have happy days, I have irritable days. Everyday is different, just depends:)
Looking forward to: Completely non pregnancy related-but going to Chicago this weekend with Josh's family. I LOVE Chicago and cannot wait to go back, it has been so long. This is the first week I have actually felt uncomfortable walking, so I will just need to take it slow and catch up to everyone if I need to take a break. Chicago is a lot of walking:) I have been dealing with lower back pain and hip pain pretty consistently this past week, so I feel like this pain in here to stay until the end, which is fine with me considering I haven't really had to deal with much else during this pregnancy.

Labor Signs? No labor signs, fingers crossed it stays that way for the next 4-6 weeks. Although, I am very curious what a Braxton Hicks contraction feels like so I wouldn't mind feeling some of those just to know:) Like I mentioned above, lower back pain, hip pain, and exhaustion has been the name of the game this past week.

Anything Else???? For anyone who doesn't know, we have decided on a name:) I posted a couple pictures of the nursery below. I am excited to see it coming together!!!



2 comments:

  1. Heard the shower was fun. Sorry I missed it. I love his name. A lucky little lad having you and Josh as parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the name!!!
    Have you tried taking warm baths for the lower back pain? I took lots of those! :)

    ReplyDelete