Family

Family

Thursday, December 3, 2015

22 Week Update {Baby B #2}




How Far Along: 22 weeks
 


Weight Gain: Lots of growth apparently. As of my 20 week appointment, I was +10 lbs (although I was wearing boots, so potentially 8 lbs)

 
Symptoms: Hip pain, Great hair and nails!


Cravings/Aversions: Still Bagels, Sweets, and cereal


What I am Missing: Wine/Beer, alcohol in general. Being able to sleep on my stomach


Size Of Baby: Baby is the size of a Spaghetti Squash. Weighs 1 lb and 11 inches long


Sleep: Still decent. Waking up once to use the bathroom. I hate not being able to sleep on my tummy, but I have found alternative ways to get comfortable


Clothing: Starting to struggle in this department. I despise the belly band. But, I am still too small for most maternity pants. I usually wear maternity jeans, work pants with the belly band, and leggings. Consistently wearing maternity shirts/tanks with cardigans or dresses over my leggings. I have decided that I enjoy being pregnant in the spring and summer so far for the pants reason alone.

Gender: It's a......GIRL!


Nursery:No news here yet.


Baby Purchases: After finding out we were having a girl I have bought a few clothing purchases. I have promised Josh that I will not buy any more clothes until after Christmas. 



Best Moment This Week: Finding out the gender and telling our families at Thanksgiving


Big Brother:Not really sure what a "girl" is. He still knows there is a baby in there, but the news of it being girl really didn't matter much to him.


Looking Forward To: Not much right now. I am (already) getting tired of being pregnant. I think I am mostly just annoyed with my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment