Family

Family

Thursday, November 12, 2015

19 Week Update {Baby B #2}


How Far Along: 19 weeks

Weight Gain: I had a biometric screening recently which put me at +4 lbs

 
Symptoms: Hip pain, itchy belly, bloody nose (TMI??)Nausea has been non-existent the past couple weeks and heartburn has decreased significantly!


Cravings/Aversions: Bagels, Milk, Plums, Cereal, Sweets. No aversions


What I am Missing: Not waking up to go to the bathroom. My biggest pet peeve is when I do it within the hour my alarm is set to go off.......


Size Of Baby: Baby is the size of a tomato. Roughly 8 1/2 ounces and around 6 inches long


Sleep: Overall, good. I hate waking up to use the bathroom, but I generally fall right back asleep. Starting to feel uncomfortable through the night, but nothing unbearable....yet.


Clothing: Maternity jeans, belly band, LOTS of leggings. A maternity shirt here and there (not too often yet). Cardigans and fall/winter clothes are still bulky enough to wear comfortably.

Gender: We find out in 5 days! 


Nursery: Hoping to start working on transitioning Bennett out of his room the week after Thanksgiving so we can start nursery shortly after Christmas


Baby Purchases: Nothing yet



Best Moment This Week: Starting to show so people are noticing a bump which can be exciting. 


Big Brother: Bennett is so sweet to his little sibling already. If I am feeling the baby move with my hand, he will come over and give my belly a kiss!


Looking Forward To:  Learning the gender and Thanksgiving with our families where we will share the gender with them. Also, officially 20 weeks on Saturday-halfway point!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment