Family

Family

Friday, November 6, 2015

{Friday Five}

It has been a few weeks since I have done one of these posts. Honestly, I run out of new things to blog about. Luckily, this week I have some fun things to share!

{ONE}
We have checked a lot off our Fall Bucket List these past couple of weeks!!
 
We celebrated my 30th birthday. It was a Monday, so nothing too exciting here, but spending time with family is always on the top of my birthday wishes.
 
 
We visited Night Eyes at Blank Park Zoo. It was alright. I may not do it again. We hardly saw any animals and they make you follow a path, so at times, it gets SUPER slow!
 
 
We carved pumpkins and roasted pumpkin seeds (unsuccessfully though, I burnt them)

 
 
We had a blast trick or treating! Bennett went as Marshall from the TV show Paw Patrol.
(This is trick or treating in Waukee, IA!! Most families have small kids, so half the homes have bowls set out to take candy from)
 
{TWO}
Just purchased this and cannot wait to use it. This fall air is making my growing belly dry and itchy!
 
{THREE}


Wanna know what I have been craving lately??? Bagels. Seriously, I could eat them all the time right now.
 
 
 
 
{FOUR}
Dreaming of redoing our living room. Right now we have a red color scheme and I am envisioning changing it all to something like this. Maybe a winter project?
 
 
{FIVE}
Josh and I are hosting Thanksgiving this year and I have started to think about all the work that goes into planning! Thought this might be handy in getting us prepared these next few weeks!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment