Family

Family

Thursday, January 9, 2014

{2013 in Review}

2013 was an amazing year! I know, everyone is so tired of hearing how great this year was compared to last year, but I really mean it when I say, 2013 was the best year yet!
 
We started the year out 6 weeks pregnant, trying to hide the pregnancy from friends until our first ultrasound on Jan 8th.
 
New Years Eve 2012 was quiet but exciting, we knew hat 2013 would have in store for us!
 
 
  
We finished our basement
 
We scooped snow in January.......

We scooped snow in May.......
 
 
I started a baby bump (how cute, I know, right?! haha and I thought I looked big here!)
 
We found out we were having a boy!
 
 
We decorated a nursery, and packed for the hospital
 
 
I pretended to drink, and obviously missed drinking judging by the multiple pictures of O'Doul's on my phone!
 
We went boating
 
We visited Chicago
 
We went on vacation
 
I even rocked a bikini......
 
I grew.....
 
and grew.....
 
and grew!
 
 
 
And we finally had our baby boy
 
I became a mom,
 
and he became a dad,
 
 
And we became a family of three.
 
Our year couldn't have been more perfect. It has been the most exhausting (physically and mentally) year I have ever had with being pregnant and having a newborn/infant, but it is the best and most rewarding job we have ever done. Words cannot describe how much we love Bennett, and although we have rough moments, we have grown so much, in our marriage, in our lives.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment