Family

Family

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Lake of the Ozarks {2013}

Luckily, my mother in law, looooovvesss to take pictures! So I have been waiting to see her pictures before posting them on my blog. Part of the blog is documenting my pregnancy and all the experiences that come with it. Vacation was no exception:) Someday I want to look back and remember our week-long vacation to Lake of the Ozarks being 8 months pregnant. It was a wonderful and relaxing week off! Would I recommend being 8 months pregnant again on a primarily boating vacation? HAHA probably not, but it really wasn't bad. If I had to choose.....I would say go in that fun 5-6 month period before you literally feel like a whale in a lake. I can't say I am the biggest fan of all the pictures-I really don't FEEL like I look as big as I look in the pictures, but then again maybe everyone is just being really nice-or the camera literally adds 10 pounds(we'll just go with the camera adds 10 lbs!). As we got tanner, I enjoy looking at the pictures more and more. It is amazing what a little tan can do for your self perception.
 Loved these lounge chairs all week!!! They were perfect for relaxing on the porch/dock. This was our first night there, which is why we are so pale still.
 
 Josh's first and biggest fish:) He was so proud!
 



Lunch at Shady Gators
 
Josh wakeboarding
 
Watching everyone fish off the dock one night
 
View of the boat and Josh wakeboarding behind it from the deck of the house
 
Pit stop at Frankie and Louie's on our all day boat excursion
 
Another pit stop at Big Dick's on the other end of the lake-I wasn't quite ready for this one
 
 
 
Floating and relaxing-not so easy being pregnant:)
 
Josh did some tubing also-
 
And then this happened-the tube flew on top of him:)
 
Relaxing on the hammock on the dock
 
Night session-beautiful sunset in the background
 
Jordan's birthday dinner at Captain Rons
 
 
 Shots for the birthday boy!
 
Grace loved the water and her float toy!
 
More floating and relaxing towards the end of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment