Family

Family

Sunday, March 13, 2016

36 Week Update {Baby B #2}


How Far Along: technically writing this I am 37 Weeks. I am a week behind.

 

Weight Gain: +30 lbs



Symptoms: Same as last update-Restless leg syndrome, itchy belly (mostly bellybutton), frequent urination, vivid dreams, lower back pain, pure and utter exhaustion. Adding in Sciatica Nerve Pain which sometimes brings me to my knees. Swollen fingers, feet, and ankles. Intense pressure (down there.....)



Cravings/Aversions: Craving Red Velvet Oreos

What I am Missing: being able to bend over, being able to pick things up, feeling comfortable sitting/laying in general. Wearing my wedding ring (currently it is rocking my pinky)
  
Size Of Baby: 18 inches long and approx. 6 lbs. Around the size of a head of lettuce



Sleep: Sleep has been hit and miss these past couple of weeks. I have been battling a slight cold, which has not helped matters (stuffy nose, coughing). Turning over and getting comfortable in general takes a little time, but once I am asleep, I am in a DEEP sleep, or what feels like a deep sleep. Waking up a couple of times a night to use the bathroom. 

Clothing: The weather has been AHHH-mazing the past few weeks. This has allowed me to start wearing more dresses and maxi skirts and has definitely helped me feel more comfortable. Pants continue to be my nemesis, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Gender: Girl

Nursery: Should be all ready for baby girl. Pictures posted below:) I am really really pleased with how it came together. 


Baby Purchase: Baby Girl Clothes, diapers, wipes, Desitin, lots of baby necessities in general. I am a little bow-crazy, so lots of headbands and bows.

Best Moment This Week: Warmer weather has been a lifesaver in entertaining Bennett, plus it really just helps everyone's moods in general. Baby shopping, finishing the nursery, Bennett kissing my belly. It's the little things lately.


Big Brother: Probably tired of waiting for baby sister to come out. We talk about her all the time and I am sure he has no clue how close this is to actually happening. He is so sweet already and kisses my belly and talks about where baby sister is going to sit in the car. I would like to go find him a "big brother" gift sometime in the next week.


Looking forward to: Weekly Dr. appointments, Warmer weather, Daylight Savings time, First day of Spring, Easter (I am SO ready for spring!!!)



Little preview of Baby Girl's nursery. A few finishing touches but for the most part it is ready for her!


No comments:

Post a Comment