Family

Family

Sunday, January 27, 2013

29 weeks to go!


How far along? 11 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: not sure, we don't own a scale, but I have a feeling it isn't much, if anything yet
Maternity clothes? I have been buying things on sale, and Emily, my sister in law, loaned me some of hers, but I don't need any of them yet!
Stretch marks? No, and I am making darn sure that isn't going to happen! I started using Mustela Stretch mark cream and baby oil in the shower every day
Sleep: Sleeping great but waking up every day between 3:30 and 5:30 to go to the bathroom
Best moment this week: made my first baby purchase, it is called a "woombie" and it is a swaddle blanket for baby Boettcher
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Wine, alcohol in general......and sushi has been on my mind lately
Movement: Not yet...
Food cravings: Salty or spicy food. Banana peppers have been a favorite in the last month, chips and salsa (if it doesn't give me heartburn) other than that, nothing really.....
Anything making you queasy or sick: getting up to shower in the morning on work days are the hardest part of my pregnancy (which I consider a good thing, since I haven't been sick at all, I am very lucky) But, I get very very light headed in the shower and getting ready takes a while in the morning because during my shower I feel like I am going to pass out. I eat breakfast right after showering and take it easy and try not to rush my mornings. Other than that, food hasn't really had an effect on me.
Have you started to show yet: I don't really know. I try to entertain the idea, it might just be the fact that I haven't been working out and my belly is sticking out a little more than I have been used to.
Gender prediction: no clue yet, I don't think of it that much yet
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I like to think I am happy most of the time, but I know I have been crying alot more than normal. This is probably something Josh should answer, and he would probably say moody because of the almost instantaneous crying he has to endure:)
Looking forward to: Our next Dr. Appt. on Feb 7th!

Anything Else? For the most part, feeling really good. And I have been very fortunate:) I never forget that. I have had this horrible taste in my mouth this last week (dirt/metal taste) which I think may be from my new prenatal vitamins. Still feeling very tired, but learning to work past it. I am looking forward to finishing out these last two weeks and starting the second trimester!

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I suffered from morning sickness really bad until week 22. I suggest setting a granola bar and bottle of water by your bed and eat and drink it before you go shower this should help with the dizziness and nausea. Also try taking your vitamins at night sometimes they can make people sick if they take them on an empty stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! We're due two days apart - our little one is expected on August 14. It will be fun to read your preparations over the next 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog on Pinterest and realized we have the same due date! I am following you now. If you want to tag along my journey too, my blog is babygrant201.blogspot.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so exciting!! I will definately watch your blog also! I love seeing the differences and similarities:)

      Delete