Family

Family

Friday, October 17, 2014

Bennett's 1st Birthday Party


 This blog post is SERIOUSLY overdue. I have taken a bit of a break from blogging, not sure if I wanted to continue it. However, I really would like to continue my blog so I can look back and remember special events in our lives. Forgive me, I am really lazy about doing this diligently though:)

We had Bennett's 1st birthday party on Sunday August 17th, his actual birthday is August 14th. It was a Baseball themed party. We had a lot of friends and family come to celebrate.







 
For lunch, we served hot dogs, nachos, peanuts, pretzels, popcorn

Luckily, the weather was not too hot for middle of August, so the party was in our garage.

 Bennett thoroughly enjoyed his presents!


 He was not too sure about everyone singing to him (top right picture), but it did not take long for him to dig into his smash cake


After the party, it was play time!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment